-The key to overcoming any contrary situation is to speak against it.
-To overcome sin speak vehemently against sin.
-To overcome failure, poverty, sickness and disease, speak audaciously against them.
-What you don’t want to remain, don’t watch – speak against them.
-Jesus spoke against the storm to calm the storm.
-He cursed the fig tree to get it off mocking him.
-He confronted the Pharisees and Sadducees to subdue them.
-Speak against fear and death to clear them off your vicinity.
-In our silence satan hides and hangs around us to further fortify himself but when we roar, he is shaken to his root and suddenly disappears.
-In the journey of life there is no absolute end.
-There is no full stop, there may be a coma, colon or semi-colon but there is no full stop.
– If you are in pursuit of divine plan you cannot have an end.
– So if men ‘see’ an end for you, you see a ‘bend’.
– If they see ‘set back’ you consider it only as ‘step back.’
– If they see stop, you see a stoop to rise again.
– What men may consider to be an end to a thing is only the beginning of another phase.
– Never be cast down rather ‘…Lift up now your eyes from the place where you…’
WORD FOR THE HOUR!
– Learning limits opportunities.
– God enlists us according to our character but assigns us according to our capacity and ability, capacity buildings enables you for higher duties.
– Learning more creates more chances for you.
– People careless about your biological origin but they cannot ignore your mental output.
– Such were men like Joseph, David, Daniel and Co.
– You may not carry the look but you will be acceptable if you can deliver.
– Learning is developing your capacity for enlargement.